Online Running Program For Regular Runners
Your current challenges
I’m enjoying my running and wish I could reduce injury niggles and build more consistency. I want to run longer and faster but get stuck at a certain distance or time. I have tried running before and want more support and motivation than just a pdf with instructions and an email that is a scaled down professional program. I want to improve my strength and endurance.
Frequently asked questions & answers
Q - How Will LifeSport RunStart+ Help me?
- A structured multimedia online program with access to the award winning Final Surge™ platform.
- Designed by runners and focused on realistic speed and stamina progress.
- Recover more quickly, regularly increasing distance and time.
- Feeling stronger and building confidence by completing personal bests and plateau breakthrough sessions.
- The program will get you ready to commit to a new time or distance challenge
Q - What’s included in the program?
- Specific Run Programs
- Sports & Lifestyle Nutrition Advice
- Monthly Newsletter
- Bi-Weekly Support Webinar
- Award Winning TrueCoach™ App / Online program
- Members Only Form & Technique Tutorials
- Strength & Cross Training Best Practice
Q - How long is the program take and how many times a week will I train?
Results are based on consistency and commitment. There are no shortcuts. At LifeSport we coach a philosophy of athlete ownership and responsibility for your own success. This program includes 4-8 detailed running and conditioning sessions a week for 10-12 weeks.
How much do I need to invest to improve my health?
No Hidden Costs | No Contract | Online Virtual Coaching
4-8 detailed running and conditioning sessions a week for 10-12 weeks and access to your program on the award-Winning Final Surge™ App / Online program
We are confident that ours programs will deliver excellent results however if you are not satisfied you can request a refund by emailing email@example.com.
To enable us to obtain a detailed understanding of your condition, you can schedule an injury management consultation for a tailored rehabilitation program.
Having questions? Email us here.
See what our clients are saying
Following a health check I was found to be in a high-risk category for a number of preventable health conditions. I contacted LifeSport UK and immediately noticed that when chatting with Matt he was interested in my overall health and wellbeing and took a holistic approach to help me change my lifestyle through improved sleep, nutrition, stress management and mindset with exercise as the vehicle to accelerate my progress in all areas. A year on I had significantly reduced my weight, risk of diabetes, heart disease and recovered my high blood pressure back to normal levels. This enabled me to start running and after 18 months, I improved my 10km from minutes to a PB of just under 40 minutes.
Join our newsletter and get a 7 day RunStrong free trial
Sign up and receive a free 7 day pass